“MY GREATEST ABILITIES ARE HONESTY AND DEPENDABILITY”
Being involved in the housing industry has been my way of life for many years. 30+ years ago I became a licensed real estate broker. Through the years I have been a Realtor, owned a real estate/construction company and worked in the mortgage business.
Now I have decided it is time to return to my passion, the world of real estate! I am grateful to have the opportunity to be a part of the wonderful team of Realtors at CENTURY 21® Gold Key Realty.
To me, one of the most important things in life is having a home that has open doors for your family and friends, sharing your home with the people you love and making fond memories.
No matter what stage of life you are at; purchasing your first home, needing a larger home for your growing family, downsizing because your children are grown and moved on, purchasing a 2nd home or buying an investment property, I am here to help you.
Aside from being extremely excited about returning to the life of real estate, my time is devoted to my family and friends and the simple things in life. I have a very special man in my life, Danny and two grown children, Ben Franz, Lee and Megan (Franz) Umnus and their children Bryce & Calder. Being a Grandma is fun!
As I said, I enjoy the simple life. We have a camper in Holcombe where we spend time fishing, boating and sitting around the campfire. I enjoy gardening, landscaping and caring for the lawn. Every year we plant a large vegetable garden, several flower gardens and potted plants. The gardens and lawns are work but the rewards are well worth the effort. When I can’t be outside doing something, I like to cook and work around the house. We are forever doing home improvement projects.
Soooooo…. When you are considering buying or selling real estate and are looking for a Realtor that appreciates the real value of a “home”, who is experienced, knowledgeable about construction and well versed in financing, THINK OF ME!!!
- Was very happy and glad that I went through Alice, very dedicated and a great person! ~Mike Manlick
- I was very happy with the way Alice handled my situation. ~Barbara Rasmussen
- We had a great experience buying a home with CENTURY 21® & especially with our exceptional agent Alice Franz. We couldn’t be happier with our home, thank you! ~Joanna Pluta & Ali Al-Hilli
- Alice was awesome to work with and provided me with expertise about the market and home(s) I needed to make my decision to buy. ~Randy Helvey
- Alice was a pleasure to work with. She always made time for us and really seemed to care about us and the sale of our house. She is a great REALTOR. We will definitely be recommending her! ~Ken & Kelly Neukirchen
- Thank you again for such great service. Buying a home for the first time is indeed scary. So we appreciate all the help given The Klimmer Family
- Alice was very professional. Kept me up to date on what was happening, we got what we wanted for the house and the sale went very smooth. ~Greg Pokallus