Sammy Brock – TEAM DECKER
I was born and raised here in Marshfield, where I spent many days roller skating around Melody Gardens, participating in various sports programs in Columbus Catholic High School, and focused much energy furthering my creative skills in the arts.
Since I was just 7 years old, I knew I wanted to work in the real estate industry. I would follow market trends, attend open houses, and print out spec sheets to learn about each of the homes. Upon the graduation of high school I attended the University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee where I graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree in Graphic Design & Marketing, as well as receiving my license in Real Estate. I have been working in the real estate industry ever since, and am very proud to have the opportunity to join TEAM DECKER. It is my intention to not only service all Real Estate needs, but to also support and be involved in this wonderful community.
- Sammy was great to work with. She was very easy to get ahold of and was very knowledgeable about the area. She helped me find the perfect home! ~Carly Feltes
- Sammy kept us informed throughout the selling/buying process with timely communication, which I appreciated. She was very organized & precise with the paperwork & has an upbeat attitude! Pleasure to work with! ~Amy & Mark Vieth
- We have been to a few open houses previously and the three Brokers that were involved never made an effort to help us look past the listing we were at. In fact one of the brokers almost never took her face out of her phone so listen to our needs. I reached out team Decker from a third-party listing and Sammy almost immediately answered me back. Even an email I could send her enthusiasm as well as her interest and what my husband and I are looking for. I felt an immediate connection with her and look forward to working with her from that day on. After our first initial encounter I never even considered working with anyone else to help us find our home. Sammy was extremely accommodating to our schedule for any meetings that we needed even if they were last minute! She was also an excellent resource at getting us in touch with the right people at the right time to make our home buying process go quickly and smoothly. If she did not know an answer to a question we had, she was quick & responsive with the information. I honestly can’t say enough good things about our experience with Sammy! In fact I now consider her a friend and look forward to inviting her out to see all of the work in upgrades we’ve done on our home she helped us purchase! If I were ever to be in the market again for a home I would not hesitate to contact Sammy nor would I hesitate to recommend her to anyone else! – Trish & Brian
- As a first-time buyer, I was extremely thankful to have Team Decker on my side. Sammy went above and beyond to provide reassurance and guarantee we were comfortable with each step of the home buying process. Sammy’s dedication to finding us our dream home was confirmed when she found a house we now call home! ~Brittany & Dylan
- Sue and Sammy were both very pleasant and knowledgeable. The team was very responsive at all times. So glad I chose to work with them. Found exactly what I wanted and needed in a short amount of time. ~Jim
- Sammy was awesome. Sue and Sammy were awesome to work with. ~Todd and Heather
- Sue and Sammy were both very pleasant and knowledgeable. The team was very responsive at all times. So glad I chose to work with them. Found exactly what I wanted and needed in a short amount of time. ~Jim Woitynek
- Sue, Steph and Sammy were excellent to work with! I couldn¿t have asked for a better team! ~Melanie Kind